How to clear the cache from my browser?Follow
When you use a browser, like Google Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on the sites.
To clear the cache and cookies, follow the these steps:
1) On your computer, open Chrome
2) At the top right, click More .
3) Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4) At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5) Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6) Click Clear data.
Article is closed for comments.